[@Druss](/user/profile/Druss) Hello, I would like to share my thoughts here. I read some of comments that there should be minimum reputation system or minimum token holding for eligibilty of admin. I oppose these criteria for following reasons-
1. Minimum Rep System- It may increase number of plagiarist as user will focus on gaining reputation in any case.
2. Minimum token holding- amount of token can't be good option to judge user for the same. A user have good amount of coin, doesn't mean that they will fit for the position.
In my opinion, the best way could be the following factors to be considered-
1.Consistency- If the user maintained consistency with posting relevant articles
2. Relevancy- posting regular and mostly relevant articles
3. Attitude- having postive attitude towards team and its members
4. Having ability to curate relevant articles in the community.